IELTS Speaking Part 1 Reading Answers and vocabulary

The bus stations are always crowded with people who are really inappropriate and always talking out loud. The floors are so dirty that I don’t even want to step inside a station. There is not enough space for a garden in our flat, but I would love to have one in the future. I think every household needs a green space, not only because it is aesthetically pleasing, but also because it is a good way to get in touch with the natural world. It’s the personal space where I can do whatever I want without getting scolded by my mom.

home ielts speaking part 1

Yes I know the history of my country pretty well! The name ‘India’ is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early settlers. Also, India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7thlargest Country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations. India invented the game of Chess years back and called it Chaturang , meaning 4 members of one army. It was extended later to make 11 members of one army and is the modern-day Chess as we all know. If I would be given an opportunity to relocate to a new part of India, then that place would definitely be Kerala – the god’s own country!

Famous people’s support towards international aid organizations

I hope you learnt well about how to answer IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Home Country Questions & Answers. It is advised not to reproduce the same answers during examination, as they may be used by many of our readers on the site. You should rather reformulate and make them look like your personal answers.

Answer – To be perfectly honest, I do not have much interest to watch TV shows, but still, I love to listen to TED Talk show from New York, U.S. Answer –Actually, I do not like to watch TV much because I am a working woman and I do not have enough time to watch TV. Due to the burgeoning population, traffic congestion has become a pressing problem in my hometown. Sometimes it takes hours to reach from one corner to another. Apart from this, the drainage system needs the urgent attention of the local authorities.

IELTS Quảng Bình

They are cheap and requires no costly maintenances or services. While cars take larger spaces to be parked into, bicycles do not. Considering the environmental consequences, bicycles could be a great replacement for motorised vehicles in our hometown. I have bought flowers and flower-made bouquets many many times on different occasions.

home ielts speaking part 1

In part 1 of the Speaking test, the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on familiar topics. It is expected that the examiner will introduce him/herself first and ask your name and then ask you to confirm your identity. It might be great to have a large bookshelf. You know, I’m a bookworm, but I have no bookcase now…so if you go into my bedroom, you can see it’s pretty messy and tons of books are on the floor. So having a new bookshelf may help me keep the room from being a total disaster zone.

Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August 2022 PDF

Don’t get me wrong, but Hanoi is not a good place to settle down. To be honest, I think people get really sick and tired of its hustle and bustle. Living here means people have accepted to face health problems every day. Being stuck in traffic jams and breathing in polluted air on a daily basis is detrimental to their mental and physical health. Our government invests so much in Hanoi’s economic growth. The public transport system is being upgraded and skyscrapers are springing up like mushrooms.

home ielts speaking part 1

It was maybe the best two and a half hours of my week so far. In our family, we have this practice of watching tv and taking meals together. Due to this reason, we all spend most of the time in our living room. IELTS speaking part 1 topics and questions.

Hi everyone, if anyone wants to be my speaking partner - my email address is folacious_why@y ahoo.com. I need a partner for speaking preparation. Hi, I am preparing for the IELTS speaking section. Anyone who has to take the test, please prepare it with me. My email address is clairepriscilla 00@gmail.com. My name is very special to me and I would never change it.

It’s a nice place to live since the rent is dirt cheap for a young guy like me. Plus, my workplace is literally a stone’s throw away from there, which is the main reason why I’ve been living there for a long time. I really hit the jackpot finding this place. Please remember that in the actual test you should give honest answers and talk about your own experiences, thoughts, feelings and opinions. Do not try to memorise answers, as the examiners will probably be able to guess and you will lose marks.

It is in the heart of the city with all facilities available at a short distance. The peculiar feature of my flat is the cross ventilation. The architect has designed it in such a way that the crossing of air takes place comfortably. Due to that, the inside area remains airy. Apart from this, the view from the balconies is amazing. I don’t believe that being able to cook is only useful to avoid starving to death, but it also trains skills to cook quality food.

home ielts speaking part 1

Yes, I do like most courses in my curriculum, especially the ones related to programming. Taking one of my favorites, Java Programming, as an example, the knowledge I learned in the lectures is not only theoretical but also very practical in real life. Everything feels likeit’s up in the air. But after I graduate from school, I’d like to have a job that’s somehow related to my major. You know, it’s cool to apply what you’ve learned at college in the real world. I’m not sure what kind of job I want to have, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Green Smoothies For Weight Loss Recipes 2023

The Best Blue Shoes For Wedding Day Ideas

49 Medium-Length Hairdos Perfect for Thick or Thin Hair