IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic : Home, Accommodation & Room

Actually, that's one of the things I miss the most about childhood, having all that time to read. But hopefully, I'll get it back in the future. On the back burner because of my work schedule. So that will be like that until Christmas. But hopefully, I'll have more time after that. And sharing housework can help avoid conflicts.

home ielts speaking part 1

My living place is in the city’s downtown area. Well, there are several tasty restaurants around my apartment, which is great for a foodie like me. And we also have a giant grocery store across the street and a small park nearby. So I have to say it’s a pretty liveable place.

Question 2:- What is your favourite room in your home?

It’s a nice place to live since the rent is dirt cheap for a young guy like me. Plus, my workplace is literally a stone’s throw away from there, which is the main reason why I’ve been living there for a long time. I really hit the jackpot finding this place. Please remember that in the actual test you should give honest answers and talk about your own experiences, thoughts, feelings and opinions. Do not try to memorise answers, as the examiners will probably be able to guess and you will lose marks.

home ielts speaking part 1

Yes I know the history of my country pretty well! The name ‘India’ is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early settlers. Also, India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7thlargest Country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations. India invented the game of Chess years back and called it Chaturang , meaning 4 members of one army. It was extended later to make 11 members of one army and is the modern-day Chess as we all know. If I would be given an opportunity to relocate to a new part of India, then that place would definitely be Kerala – the god’s own country!

ieltsrewind.com

Hi everyone, if anyone wants to be my speaking partner - my email address is folacious_why@y ahoo.com. I need a partner for speaking preparation. Hi, I am preparing for the IELTS speaking section. Anyone who has to take the test, please prepare it with me. My email address is clairepriscilla 00@gmail.com. My name is very special to me and I would never change it.

home ielts speaking part 1

Besides, my bedroom is an ideal place for me to avoid noise, so I tend to lock myself up in my bedroom whenever I need to concentrate on my study. Well, I am quite happy with my room except that it is not large enough. This is the only aspect I dislike about this room. Not that it is that much small but I have a personal preference for living in a large room. One serious environmental problem we are facing is tons of non-biodegradable plastic waste.

Topic - Your friends:

In this episode we are finally talking about Coffee - the second most traded commodity in the world and a drink loved all around the globe. We'll discuss different types of coffee, ways to describe its taste and smell. This time Maria and Rory discuss “Teamwork” - a topic that might come up in parts 1 and 3 of your IELTS Speaking test.

home ielts speaking part 1

Home Decoration IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions With Answer. It’s mainly because I have a lot of passion for computer science and Web development. I don’t think I will be bored if Imake a living off of it.

Topic- Bicycles:

It was maybe the best two and a half hours of my week so far. In our family, we have this practice of watching tv and taking meals together. Due to this reason, we all spend most of the time in our living room. IELTS speaking part 1 topics and questions.

But when it comes to actually write codes for the software or application, I prefer to work all by myself. However, during this work, I often need to supervise my subordinates and interact with seniors. I think I prefer writing code in a silent environment without the intervention of others because this way, I can pay absolute attention and produce great outputs. We hope you found this post useful in helping you to study for the IELTS Test. If you have any questions please let us know in the comments below or on the Facebook page. I live in a 3-bedroom townhouse in a suburb of the city.

Actually, I am planning to immigrate to Canada for better career prospect in the future. Though, I’ll be having short stays to meet my parents in India every year. Hi, I saw your post and I'm interested in practising English speaking with you.

We offer an essay correction service, mock exams and online courses.

In part 1 of the Speaking test, the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on familiar topics. It is expected that the examiner will introduce him/herself first and ask your name and then ask you to confirm your identity. It might be great to have a large bookshelf. You know, I’m a bookworm, but I have no bookcase now…so if you go into my bedroom, you can see it’s pretty messy and tons of books are on the floor. So having a new bookshelf may help me keep the room from being a total disaster zone.

Every day, my mother and I spend a busman’s holiday cleaning furniture and floor with our new vacuum cleaner. This is so efficient that our home never gets uncleaned. As long as she can do it, she will always be there preparing delectable food that will water your mouth. Preparing something to eat is always a pleasure, especially for dinner. I am always thrilled to prepare Italian dishes such as pasta, red meat and potatoes.

Full IELTS Speaking Test In The US – Model Answers With Audio

We have come to the rescue with 12 minutes of useful "Jeans" content". Novel in the space of a day or an evening. Although admittedly, it's been a while since that happened. But like I said before, I'm looking forward to having the time to do that again. Oh, I read Jurassic Park as well, that was adapted into a movie as well. To plough through sth - to finish reading, eating, or dealing with something with difficulty.

home ielts speaking part 1

They are cheap and requires no costly maintenances or services. While cars take larger spaces to be parked into, bicycles do not. Considering the environmental consequences, bicycles could be a great replacement for motorised vehicles in our hometown. I have bought flowers and flower-made bouquets many many times on different occasions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Green Smoothies For Weight Loss Recipes 2023

The Best Blue Shoes For Wedding Day Ideas

49 Medium-Length Hairdos Perfect for Thick or Thin Hair